We use Schedule Master for our online scheduling.
When you join the club, we’ll create an account for you and you’ll be able to log in via your web browser. Once you log in you’ll see the availability of each aircraft and, once you complete your checkout, you can schedule time to fly.
In addition, Schedule Master also supports the following:
- See a list of members including contact information.
- Track important dates such as your club checkride, flight review, medical, etc.
- Record your airport gate security code for future reference.
- View any open squawks for the aircraft.
- View your club financial statement.
- Create alerts to be notified of events such as another member’s reservation being canceled for a time you’d like to fly.
- View future scheduled aircraft maintenance.
Log in to Schedule Master at my.schedulemaster.com.